Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
    • Weegee

Forum rules.   01/18/17

Greetings players! Please be aware that we have forum rules. Before creating a thread / topic, make sure to read the rules to avoid the chance of breaking them.
koro

why server offline ?

51 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, koro said:

Fawzi i  guess  its a problem with the connection system..the server online but not hosting  players ! 

am thing the have big problem 
but what no idea
yes am saw  you can conect but  iss no work  mean hosting

1 person likes this

I just want to play,but this server is always down for hours. Sad. :/

12 hours ago, Eleanore said:

Am boring to :) np about wow problem am have about what hapened 
am woman  does i have many work 
but when am have free is nice to play relax  funny
but now ?? am drink cofee have, clean hous, made eating a thing what more. meaby am go clean windows :)))=) after if server no more up am clean mine motorat kawasaki a  car after no idea :):) meaby sleep lol

hahaha nice

haha thats funny, you got to be old, that you have your own house.

ha ha  does when am have hous a must be old ?? :) you fun 
yes am old 25
hope you are 13 about you say we are old

1 person likes this

but nobody care about how am old 
all care what hapened whyt server

don't get offended i am even older, 27 yrs, ye lets hope server gets back on.

im off for now , have fun.

lol am 27 too / i feel sleepy  . hope GM will comment soon 

1 person likes this

:) thanks Fawzi 
but yes am start tired to LOL :)
hope be all good about server, same am hope all players stay 

they will stay because no other good server  to go lol 

I know a few better ones,in fact. I only play this one,because I have no more space on my computer for a 44G other legion server.

really i seen alot of servers but no one scripted pve like this server its the best

no idea if is best or no
am lost server where i play like 1 yeahr better say 1,5
before i play to another server and same  lost  why ? something aboud blizzard 
am know is nod easy  everithings :)

12 hours ago, Darksnake said:

the server is online?

nope

12 hours ago, Eleanore said:

no idea if is best or no
am lost server where i play like 1 yeahr better say 1,5
before i play to another server and same  lost  why ? something aboud blizzard 
am know is nod easy  everithings :)

i know it xD 

C'moooooon. We were patient for more than 16hours,we just want to play. Also,maybe you should try to leave it as it is for about 3weeks or a month. before everything goes south every single week. I think many people rather want small bugs than days and hours of downtime.

Hey, is it so hard to give us some time estimate when server can be again on?

It's ok if you can'f fix it for some reason immediately, but it would be really nice to let us know when approximately worth to check it again, so we can stop checking server status whole day and do something else instead of that. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Jemimah said:

Hey, is it so hard to give us some time estimate when server can be again on?

It's ok if you can'f fix it for some reason immediately, but it would be really nice to let us know when approximately worth to check it again, so we can stop checking server status whole day and do something else instead of that. 

My thoughts exactly

GM's should be more active on the forums tbh, telling us these sorts of things, and maybe post maintenance schedules hopefully

5 minutes ago, hellzpawner said:

GM's should be more active on the forums tbh, telling us these sorts of things, and maybe post maintenance schedules hopefully

yes, true

26 minutes ago, hellzpawner said:

I think GM's don't know anything. Imo, people who are responsible for server code do nothing about a problem so GM's can't tell us anything.

I understand what everyone is concerned here about I myself been waiting for server to come back online. I figure it would be less of an inconvenience to players if these kinda of updates which can possibly cause extended down time - due to trial and error - be scheduled on a weekday. im sure everyone here looks forward to the weekend to play and grind more. but with most of our weekend we have to do this being taken up by server maintenance is quite the inconvenience.

Greeting Everyone, the server is Back. We apologize for the delay.

Best regads, Hopefully.