Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
    • Weegee

Forum rules.   01/18/17

Greetings players! Please be aware that we have forum rules. Before creating a thread / topic, make sure to read the rules to avoid the chance of breaking them.
koro

why server offline ?

51 posts in this topic

hello Admin we need to know the  reason that makes the server offline ? 

1 person likes this

No admin wants to respond for some reason guess we just deal with it until its up i guess, which is a shame was really hyped about this server...

really we need info about this problem !

omg why must be server dead ? meaby the made some uptade fix and more, if you have server you ned working , does must be some time down 

Yeah, but if They're working, They should write a post on forum or something, because it takes too long. It should be just a restart (They said so). I have played since 2012, restarts takes approx. 5-15min, not 10 hours.

1 person likes this

You have true if is so long server down , am no have idea how many hours are server down , True are is to  GM shold say something, what hapened about all . Am hope all be fine 

Ppl started to discuss here (in this old topic) about 8 hours ago. It had to be restart.

Greeting, The server still Alive, Dont worry about it, We have some issue with the new Updates. Try to be in calm down and wait for it.  

Be Patient Please :)

Best Regards, Hopefully

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Jemimah said:

Ppl started to discuss here (in this old topic) about 8 hours ago. It had to be restart as in previous case.

I can't help it, but i got the feeling, that in this situation there is just one person, that can restart server (the one that has it at home) and we just need to wait until such a person is online (wake up and at home). 

Sorry for duplicating, wanted to edit, not to quote, my mistake. 

Edited by Jemimah

does am have true what am write before, if  working on server must be down :) Hope all be good , good luck 

when will it be online again ?

im not worried , im bored

1 person likes this

Cmon, if i knew this i would not wake up this early ^^ Fix it please :D

As it still takes before the open server?

Be Patient Please

true but what hapened ?? is really so long down server. Every wait many hours  and nobody know what are uptade or what fix. Some time be nice speak to all players what hapened
thanks 
Eleanore Maria Anderson

3 people like this

we all care about the server , its really nice and we know all  u are working hard ..

can i ask about every time u doing update to know for what ...

i mean we all like to see the progress step by step because we

are part of it ..

1 person likes this

i would say we just do what the GM said and be patient, its like i told a buddy last night "they might have troubles with an update or something" and i guess i was right about that, but the only reason it aint up again is so we dont start complaining about bugs and stuff like that ^^ they wanna make the experience as painless as possible for us ^^

true, but many people (players wait ) what hapened
we know only is some uptade , but server fast 24hours down
those are no normal 
why i say 24 hours ?? becasue some players when i was check first time forum say already 10 hours down 
now is server 21hours down or more 
but say :

Be Patient Please

am thing ist no enoug for all players
Eleanore Maria Anderson

1 person likes this

no one knows what's happening, they did not announce anything about update or a problem.

just am boring and i have nothing to do O.o

Fawzi i  guess  its a problem with the connection system..the server online but not hosting  players ! 

Edited by koro

Am boring to :) np about wow problem am have about what hapened 
am woman  does i have many work 
but when am have free is nice to play relax  funny
but now ?? am drink cofee have, clean hous, made eating a thing what more. meaby am go clean windows :)))=) after if server no more up am clean mine motorat kawasaki a  car after no idea :):) meaby sleep lol