Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Weegee

Forum rules.   01/18/17

Greetings players! Please be aware that we have forum rules. Before creating a thread / topic, make sure to read the rules to avoid the chance of breaking them.
Buddhatesla

Hispanic Gm postulation

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I would like to express the need, of an expanding community of innovation, content and attention to grow up

today are in my guild ( la dalia negra ) An average of 30 hispanic people connected all day, and much others for sure, who needs more attention for their issues and fun.

thats why im doing this post. i am an old player (8 years playing wow) with 2 years of experience as customer (level 2) gm , ( custom zone creations, ingame fixes, events, etc)

my experience as gm was in wotlk (3.3.5a) trinity core, a few years ago, i am from argentina and i have A fair understanding of English

if you need me, find me ingame as: feralion or any alter

Edited by Buddhatesla
7 people like this

My support is buddhatesla we need a gm that will dialogue with the hispanic community 

Edited by Nauthilus
3 people like this

I Am MissDisaster And I Belong To The Factión From The Horde Since What Star He Server, I Give Constancy From The Excellent Work Of The Companion Buddhatesla He What He Emmeraria In Help To The Players So Much New As Old What Enter To The Server, Independently What Speak Spanish Or English. From New I Reiterate My Trust Toward He Companion In Questión...:14:

1 person likes this

Nice! it would be very usefull! with a bigger gm team more people will join the server and we can make events, im looking forward that Buddhatesla is going to be a great gm, keep working on that! and good luck with your post!

Greetings, Shaolin

Edited by felipevaras

This server need more people like him :,D, in special the hispanic community :3

Hola me gustaria mucho que hubiera un GM de habla hispana para ayudar a los jugadores de habla hispana

It would be great if there is an spanish speaking GM, because we are an expandig community.

greetings, Brubru

1 person likes this

We need a gm hispano so that communication facilitates my support for buddhatesla

Good Afternoon,  I'm a Horde WoW player since 2004. I´ve started playing WoW in Official Blizzard Servers, at first in English servers, because as you may know, in the Begining was Just French, English and German Servers for Europe, in these first 2 years, the European Hispanic community had plenty of problems that we could better solved in our Born language and a huge bunch of the Hispanic players went gone, because no one of the GM could comunicate in Spanish.

Even though Hispanic Servers were created, 90% of these player were never Back...

I have a lot of experience in High End content, I was a Pro-player in Pro-Guilds, but I´m not saying that in order to Bragging or anything like that. The point is, that Experienced Players recognice each other, and I recognice our Companion Buddhatesla as one of These experienced players, maybe more experienced as myself, and in adittion he was a GM himself...

For all of those, I think our Buddy, Buddhatesla could be a Great GM and a great Moderator for our Day to Day Bigger Hispanic Community and from here he have All of my Support

Thanks in Advance, you will find me as "Derokin" in Game but I have a lot of Alts :D

1 person likes this

Hope that game masters will see this post, it would be very usefull to expand the Gm team !

Mamasita approve this.

More game master needed for the attention of Spanish speakers. +1!!

Gracias gente por su apoyo, asi mismo sepan que estoy para ayudarles a ustedes tambien

1 person likes this

Mi apoyo es buddhatesla necesitamos un GM que dialogará con la comunidad hispana

Saludos,Xexoco

Lol, can any GM at least take a look for god sake...... this is anoying, we want answers

today in bg there were 2 hackers was really disgusting, but there isn't any gm to ban those players

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, seba04 said:

today in bg there were 2 hackers was really disgusting, but there isn't any gm to ban those players

where are they when we need them :/

escribo aqui porque es la unica forma que encuentro de comunicarme, espero que os llegue una notificacion al Email o algo...

Que ha pasado con La Dalia Negra? desde hace dias no conecta nadie o casi nadie, solo he estado desconectado 2 dias durante la Pascua por exceso de trabajo... y al volver... el vacio, la nada... espero respuesta de algun miembro, o ex-miembro por favor. un saludo

Creamos una nueva guild por la ausencia del master "adrenalina gamers"