Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aves

How to upgrade your client to 7.1.5

10 posts in this topic

vVRptCL.png

In this tutorial, we will explain to you how to upgrade your client from 7.0.3 to 7.1.5. Keep in mind that the server will not be upgraded until March 20th, 2017. Updating your client/game before 20th will prevent you from joining the current realm.

1. If you have the game downloaded (7.0.3):

2. If you have the game downloaded (7.1.5) from Battle.net:

• You just download the file that corresponds to your language (on the list above).  After you have downloaded it unzip it inside of your World of Warcraft 7.1.5 folder. Then run the Warlegion-wow.exe or Warlegion-64.exe!

4. You don't have 7.0.3 or 7.1.5 client installed/downloaded:

• Option 1:
    • After the server will be updated to 7.1.5 you will be able to download the new version of Warlegion Launcher, extract the archive to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Then you will be able to start the game by click on "Play" but the game will download files data in streaming while you are playing, that means the first startup may take a lot of time (some minutes) to load and you may have missing textures/models in game the first times because the game have to download every models/texture.
  • Option 2:
    • After the server will be updated to 7.1.5 you will be able to download the full Legion 7.0.3 game with our torrent HERE and download the file that corresponds to your language (on the list above).  After you have downloaded it unzip it inside of your World of Warcraft folder. Move the folder to another place to avoid read only,  already used or locked files by your torrent client. Start Warlegion.exe / Warlegion-64.exe and you will be able to play!
1 person likes this

Hola  queria saber si esta actualizacion  trae algo nuevo , si se solucionan las misiones de la sede de clase las misiones para desbloquear los caidos de la noche porqe aun no eh podido conseguir el set completo.. desde ya gracias

7 hours ago, mateloco22 said:

Hola  queria saber si esta actualizacion  trae algo nuevo , si se solucionan las misiones de la sede de clase las misiones para desbloquear los caidos de la noche porqe aun no eh podido conseguir el set completo.. desde ya gracias

Buenas... Antes que nada no me gusta mucho lo que seri el Foro Medio español, medio Ingles pero bueno... Para que puedas ver el Changelog esta aqui: Changelog de Actualizaciones

Si no cargarse ese enlace esta aqui directamente: https://warlegion.com/es/news/dev/320

Si no me equivoco esta hay la ultima actualizacion y su Log de Cambios...

i have problem for connect in Game

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Lenv said:

i have problem for connect in Game

The servers are "Down" I'm guessing maintenance.

Edited by Codykatelin13

I can't login to the game, what is problem?

1 hour ago, Ahenaton91 said:

I can't login to the game, what is problem?

server is down right now

32 bit wow crashed after loaded game

but if i dont download the game from battle net can you do utorrent file to the full game with your server already insalled pls thats make all easy 

and if i have 7.2