Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Weegee

Forum rules.   01/18/17

Greetings players! Please be aware that we have forum rules. Before creating a thread / topic, make sure to read the rules to avoid the chance of breaking them.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
igrzysk

Leveling guide

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

How to quickly level to max with alliance? Do you have some tips / guides?

Best,

Do the Gadgetzen Arena quests, Nagrand Arena quests and the Zul'Drak ones for 87. I never played Alliance so I don't know how Pandaria/Dreanor is for them.

Edited by spenzo

This didnt make sense to me

Do questing. Even if you play official WoW for many years, this server has its diferences. Move around and learn them.

And here quests can give much more gold than in official.

In 5 days I leveled two characters to 110. If you are experienced player, you will do it faster than I did.

I never played WoW in my life. This is my first time and my frst server. I walk around, learn land, transportations, and combat, do quests and get rewarded for them.

I use Google and YouTube to find out how to do quests quickly. (Lot of those are broken and I have to abandon them, but it won't stop me.)

Now I'm learning how to gear up solo. I'm not strong enough for rides and mythic dungeons. In 110 instances I die alot. Need little easier ones, but not too low.