Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
    • Weegee

Forum rules.   01/18/17

Greetings players! Please be aware that we have forum rules. Before creating a thread / topic, make sure to read the rules to avoid the chance of breaking them.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaeltalas

Lets go seriously

12 posts in this topic

Hi im an actual player of the server and i have here like a month in the start was cool but in all the month i just dont see any new things (to get more fun) and im not speaking about a fun server(the which is going to be bad for this realm the x50 one) 

i mean which is the care about the server for us the players? why we dont have any changelog i mean look the date of last changelog

Why you just read this kind of threads like in this moment you and other people are reading ´´THIS´´ why you dont have the honestly to tell us or just answering this kind of threads? why just readding them 

why we dont have something that we can see that the server is gonna be better in future it doensn't have sense of having a server and not doing anything for it ( the fun server doesn't count) 

who really cares about a fun server the which people is not gonna be playing even a year

If you warlegion admins wanna be a better server do something for us the players and even show us that there is a future incoming and dont let us think we are just losing time

Thank you for reading this

I really hope at least in this thread there is a honestly answer about what is going on with the server.

2 people like this

long story short, people are losing motivation to keep playing on this server, the only reason some of the people are still here is because we keep hoping this will improve, made a post earlier but it hasnt been answered in 1-2weeks yet.

people are getting fed up and honestly no one is looking forward to that fun realm. its going to be rip warlegion. almost seems like you guys want warlegion 50x rates to die out, because all new players who come here leave after 1-2weeks because there is nothing to do. we feel neglected and its up to all WL staff to change that. if actions arent taken this server will not be populated anymore and its going to die. which is a waste because the server has potential

please do something before its too late because we care about this Pserver, show us you do too...

1 person likes this

actually about what medcon saids of new players coming is true because, im the guild master of the bilingual horde 

all new players that come in the like in the start but because of people and bugs they leave in like 2 weeks

the fun server is not gonna be a good thing and if you really wanting only money and not to be a nice server a nice idea would be to just shut down the server :/ because people is not coming to give money is coming to be happy on a sever to have fun and if they have fun they have donate because of a good work

I really hope that a gm read this and have the power to answer this and not push back and keep in silence :/

Does this server have a future? Sorry, I'm not speak english :$:$

@Chace we arent sure but we love this server and will keep playing here for a long time, theres still a small community playing and we do myhics and EN raid.

we hope they will finally sometime response to our cry for help and show us their plans because were hoping the server goes well cause we love this server

1 person likes this

that's true i mean warlegion have something that doesnt let me leave playing here idk why but i hope just people come and they repair some things

They could have more than 7000 players ...how did they get lost? (sorry for my bad English :$)

Greetings

The fastest way to get more people is to count on both, PvP and PvE oriented players. Lot of people like to do both.

Each of them will tell their friends that they are playing.

For that to happen, server has to be richer; to have more to do.

And quest bugs have to be fixed, so people don't get annoyed and rage quit, or even worse, to talk bad about the server.

Edited by Aspirinix

its a fun server just way to much stuff broken and nothing ever getting fixed dk class halls arent even a thing had to reroll due to this join the only guild on the server the bilingual horde sadly they are just a giant clique they wont help you gear or even respond to you 90% of the time unless ur 900 ilvl or higher so this turns off most new players since there isnt much choice for guilds out there even if you wanted to make one there is less than 10 people on at any givin time so many things are ruining this server and the bilingual horde is just making it just that much worse

We are not forced to help, and less someone like you.

Edited by CleaverMoon

Oh Sorry, I didn´t know that we are forced to gear up You, i Apologize.

You only care of yourserlf and if you dont got what do you want, you cry like a kid.