Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
Crawler

Do we need a Fun server?

Do we need a Fun server ?   135 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a Fun server ?

• Yes, we want to have instant 110 server.
    • No, current rates are good.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

это лучший сервер ,но администрация проигнорировала онлайн, ведь летом море различных мероприятий и людей будет много!

Sorry... but I'm not speak english, not everyone likes PVP, I prefer PVE.:$

Greeting ♥ ^.^

On 7/13/2017 at 3:51 PM, Khashi said:

Rename Warlegion into Arena Tournament and make it instant 110, fix more pvp based stuff and pve wise (for casuals).
And you're fine, give us AK up to 15, so we have to put time on 25, increase honor rates to x5 and lets have some fun.

Do weekly tournaments of the top 10 best rated ppl (weekly stats).
+ -  don't forget the pve casuals.

I got many ideas for it tho, but you need to cooperate and handle now, before its to late.

it already is too late. i went over to legiondep and its far better than Warlegion. if yall were going to fix your server, you shouldve before legiondep released so you MIGHT'VE kept your playerbase. but you didn't, and lost a ton of your players to them. Its been fun. but your server has really went down the drain. If you would like some feedback, you can message me.