Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
Crawler

Do we need a Fun server?

Do we need a Fun server ?   176 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a Fun server ?

• Yes, we want to have instant 110 server.
    • No, current rates are good.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

Sorry... but I'm not speak english, not everyone likes PVP, I prefer PVE.:$

Greeting ♥ ^.^

I think too. Fix this server / realm before you add yourself more work on another one.

Instant 110 won't give you enough gold to buy whatever you think you want. Questing makes you appreciate what you earned, including earned level..

With bugs fixed things will be perfect the way they are now. (Harder leveling would take too long.)

People are annoyed by broken quests. They have to abandon more than can complete.

If you see someone complaining, it means he cares for things to be fixed.

If he didn't find server appealing, he wouldn't care to get it fixed. He would just dismiss all and go elsewhere.

As for myself, I like it here and plan to stay if possible.

On 8/1/2017 at 7:19 AM, Aspirinix said:

I think too. Fix this server / realm before you add yourself more work on another one.

Instant 110 won't give you enough gold to buy whatever you think you want. Questing makes you appreciate what you earned, including earned level..

With bugs fixed things will be perfect the way they are now. (Harder leveling would take too long.)

People are annoyed by broken quests. They have to abandon more than can complete.

If you see someone complaining, it means he cares for things to be fixed.

If he didn't find server appealing, he wouldn't care to get it fixed. He would just dismiss all and go elsewhere.

As for myself, I like it here and plan to stay if possible.

how stupid are you, whats wrong with ur brain. warlegion doesnt fix anything they share the core with firestorm, firestorm fixes and we rly dont need another lvling server

Who is "we"? Few individuals who hate questing? Then don't quest.

And reconsider your definitions: "leveling server" would have low rates. Did you anywhere saw me saying "reduce rates"? No, and I'm not for that.

So, let me draw this for you: More servers means more player scattering, which makes lower population on each individual server, which reduces popularity.

Or you need it even more simple? Ask freely, don't be shy.

Salut.

Je suis pour un serveur fun mais il ne faut pas fusionner avec le serveur actuel.

yea, dont listen to Aspirinix hes drunk, and dont wait too long with making a fun server or you might wanna end up like wodempire

Edited by Wilkes

I don't do a lot of PVP and so would prefer a fun realm. The insta-level is not required for me, personally, so I would like to see a PVE realm and maybe with optional level increase to characters. :) I do think it should be separate from the existing PVP server but the bug fixes are the most important and keeping current with expansions. Many players I know who are still on retail are there because the private servers they have tried either aren't current or have too many things not working. This is the best private server I have found where the greater majority of the stuff actually works so we love it and stay here (family of 5). I'd hate to see us lose that for another realm.

we are doing pve in the horde xD if u wanna join

On 10/5/2017 at 11:22 PM, StargazerLilly17 said:

I don't do a lot of PVP and so would prefer a fun realm. The insta-level is not required for me, personally, so I would like to see a PVE realm and maybe with optional level increase to characters. :) I do think it should be separate from the existing PVP server but the bug fixes are the most important and keeping current with expansions. Many players I know who are still on retail are there because the private servers they have tried either aren't current or have too many things not working. This is the best private server I have found where the greater majority of the stuff actually works so we love it and stay here (family of 5). I'd hate to see us lose that for another realm.

How do so many ppl believe in that warlegion fixes stuff. They don't. It's only firestorm that fixes and shares code with nobrained russians that fail to do anything useful with it just like wodempire. Please stop talking about that we have to keep a leveling realm because it'd help them to fix stuff since they really don't. Just click the bug tracker in the forum and you will be redirected to "https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/create_report" Stop being so fking stupid and talk about they fix omg...

@Wilkes Greeting, did you play recently? If you didn´t, i advise you to do it, because there´re more stuff to do. :hmmmm:

From the perspective of a casual gamer/working adult with not much time, an instant 110 fun server sounds like a good idea, but it would result in two negative things:

-large percentage of the current population on x50 realm migrating to the fun server, because despite some of us appreciating the work we have to put in, the vast majority of people would prefer the easy way out.

-the loyal players who worked hard on their characters in the x50 realm would eventually suffer from a lower population on said realm. Fewer people, less PVE and PVP. Without those things, you have no end-game enjoyment. Those once loyal players will either give up and join the fun server as well, or move away from Warlegion totally.

Like many others here, I believe the ideal situation would be to garner a larger population with the x50 realm, iron out as many bugs as possible, then-and only then-should they think about having a fun server. By then, the already heavily developed x50 realm will be much too hard for players to just leave behind, and only those truly interested in the fun server, newcomers, and players just looking for a nice change of pace, would hop aboard the fun server (which will still be a lot of people).

But that's just an ideal situation. The reality asks for Warlegion to be unique and deliver something that's does not resemble Retail, and does not resemble whatever is the most popular Legion server (Firestorm?). We need to offer something newcomers won't get anywhere else. But meh, I don't know what that is.

x50 rate is already pretty damn high I think. So maybe make it properly high-rate? Like, it's easy to level, so maybe it should also be easier to get gears and stuff? We could increase drop-rate, honor-rate, stuff like that. Like, have a middle-ground between Retail rates and Fun server rates where you don't need to sacrifice months of time to enjoy end-game treats.

8 hours ago, Retrimental said:

-large percentage of the current population on x50 realm migrating to the fun server, because despite some of us appreciating the work we have to put in, the vast majority of people would prefer the easy way out.

Define large percentage of like 50 ppl (currently 12) max online.

Edited by Wilkes

On 10/8/2017 at 0:51 AM, Hopefully said:

@Wilkes Greeting, did you play recently? If you didn´t, i advise you to do it, because there´re more stuff to do. :hmmmm:

And yes i logged recently. Got my fstorm loyalty points in orgrimmar (wtf is this npc doing on warlegion) and logged out because there only was 1 to chat in /world_en.

Edited by Wilkes