Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
Crawler

Do we need a Fun server?

Do we need a Fun server ?   176 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a Fun server ?

• Yes, we want to have instant 110 server.
    • No, current rates are good.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

We don't need a funserver. We need a WORKING server, with a WORKING staff, who announce problems, fixes, offline servers (or when can we expect it to be online), and cares for its community. Until this couldn't be handled properly, making a second server is suicide.

4 people like this

I think they're adding a patch to the server. Thats why it's offline.

They should have thought before voting.
This new server will seriously affect the previous one, they are discarding the effort and the commitment of the people to raise absolutely everything in the server x50.
The Server Fun will take all the people because it will be easier, the previous one will go to the trash. Learn to make decisions that help people and not hurt them.

On 2017-6-3 at 9:59 PM, Jharna said:

Merged server=More people=More pvp=More AP/Honor Levels/Arenas/Battlegrounds/Raids=More Fun=Yields more people=Snowball effect continues :old:

Do you really think there will be more than that? If there are still enough bugs. It will ruin the fun since having a PJ 110 instantly is so absurd, which is why there are many servers without people and ruined and even closed.
There's nothing left to do.
It will be a terrible Server Fun.

2 people like this

con que tal no los cheteen Mucho y Los junten ES Arenas y BGS con los del x50 todo bien ya Que no permitirian armarse o Disfrutar una los demás así pasa en algunos servidores Que los chetean Demasiado y le Quitan la diversión  Al Otro reino Que Sufre mas para Obtener TODO Y Muchos se quejarían pero bueno después de TODO ni van a leer mi comentario: n

Edited by suzhy
1 person likes this

because the 50x still has bugs and stops working like today and last week so no deviding the team into 2 servers is dumb if you want a fun server go play somthing else

U peeps are crying here like it was smth hard to exp on x50 server, its just literally 1-2hours of running around.

people like this server why cant they be pissed when this happens for the 2nd time this month you made no valid point anyways

I honestly believe if the server is going to be down for this long, that we should playing on another realm or something. "Restart" they say.

On 6/8/2017 at 11:11 AM, Leon121244 said:

Do you really think there will be more than that? If there are still enough bugs. It will ruin the fun since having a PJ 110 instantly is so absurd, which is why there are many servers without people and ruined and even closed.

Well, the bugs certainly aren't driving people away from the x50 server, so the 110 server will be fine. Some of my talent builds are bugged, so I just pick other ones. Change my gameplay, use a different spell. If you can walk, dps, heal, and play 90% of your class, you are good.

And in WoW, it's all about the end game after leveling, why not get straight to the process and arm people with decent gears to start with. If people start with the same gears, it will be more balanced and efficient, leading to more pvp and pve. In x50 server, I see a lot of lv 110 players equipped with crap gears from previous expansions and they want to do pve and pvp contents, but they can't because they pull crap dps or crap heal. I mean if you want to have fun leveling, why join a x50 server when you can pick blizzlike rates at somewhere else?

This is a private server, the goal is to have fun. And I like how you assume the fun server will be crap before they even make one. That is like telling the chef that his food is bad before even tasting it. Be open-minded and give them a try. Firestorm works with Warlegion afterall.

Image result for chill bro

The problem is,they want a fun server when the original one is so un-enjoyable that no one has fun on it. Fix that,make it work 100%,then do a fun one.

3 hours ago, Jharna said:

Well, the bugs certainly aren't driving people away from the x50 server, so the 110 server will be fine. Some of my talent builds are bugged, so I just pick other ones. Change my gameplay, use a different spell. If you can walk, dps, heal, and play 90% of your class, you are good.

And in WoW, it's all about the end game after leveling, why not get straight to the process and arm people with decent gears to start with. If people start with the same gears, it will be more balanced and efficient, leading to more pvp and pve. In x50 server, I see a lot of lv 110 players equipped with crap gears from previous expansions and they want to do pve and pvp contents, but they can't because they pull crap dps or crap heal. I mean if you want to have fun leveling, why join a x50 server when you can pick blizzlike rates at somewhere else?

This is a private server, the goal is to have fun. And I like how you assume the fun server will be crap before they even make one. That is like telling the chef that his food is bad before even tasting it. Be open-minded and give them a try. Firestorm works with Warlegion afterall.

Edited by Leon121244

3 hours ago, Jharna said:

Apparently, you lack experience, apparently, if you say that I am judging before seeing the result, it is obvious the result, even several servers are a failure to give the idea of making a server fun.
Maybe a small portion of the servers are something, but it's because they are older and no fun :D
Tell me what sense to play in an instant WotLK 80 when in Legion I can do icc alone.
As in the Legion of being instantly 110 and receiving immediate teams, where is the fun of what makes WoW the best MMORPG?
Level up is the most beautiful thing in games, it can be tedious to do it over and over again. But you know when you get to that point of excitement to go up a major level, as well as the 60 to go to Outland.
70 to Northrend.
Having a team and level 110 only to make dungeons and bands sooner or later bores, so there is no goal to outdo each other, to lean like a guild.
What you think is how to REMOVE THE ESSENCE OF THE BEST GAME.

Think about it ;)

3 hours ago, Leon121244 said:

Apparently, you lack experience, apparently, if you say that I am judging before seeing the result, it is obvious the result, even several servers are a failure to give the idea of making a server fun.
Maybe a small portion of the servers are something, but it's because they are older and no fun :D
Tell me what sense to play in an instant WotLK 80 when in Legion I can do icc alone.
As in the Legion of being instantly 110 and receiving immediate teams, where is the fun of what makes WoW the best MMORPG?
Level up is the most beautiful thing in games, it can be tedious to do it over and over again. But you know when you get to that point of excitement to go up a major level, as well as the 60 to go to Outland.
70 to Northrend.
Having a team and level 110 only to make dungeons and bands sooner or later bores, so there is no goal to outdo each other, to lean like a guild.
What you think is how to REMOVE THE ESSENCE OF THE BEST GAME.

Think about it ;)

Well, the other servers have little people to begin with. This server has a decent amount of people considering the fact that people still spam forums during maintenance demonstrate that they find this server a better alternative than the other servers. I am assuming you are here for the x50 experience rate. "Less grindy", fast to 110. Warlegion works with Firestorm after all, so far what they have been doing are successful. Though, the maintenance takes days, the server itself need people for it to function. No one ques bgs and rarely arenas in this server because their honor levels are crap. It's a catch 21. Instant server will allow that since pugs get to play with pugs. Only a small amount of people are able to do pve at peak hours, which are what? At most 70 people? If there is no pvp even at peak hours, the server needs more population. And that won't come easy without some changes. This is perhaps the change we need. I don't know for sure this will bring population to this server, but we haven't even tried it. If there are people playing at instant 110, they will create alts at x50. I am not going to assume everything will lead to failure, I am not a destructive cynic know-it-all like you. Legion is a new expansion, unlike that WOTLK, which is old news. People will want to try it out. One can create a private server in no more than 20min. Creating an instant 110 is not much of a heavy duty construction when they already have a working x50 template of a server they can code and copy from.

Like I said, if you are nostalgic about pre-vanilla leveling, you can do that at blizzlike private servers, create 10 characters, level them up to max levels, delete them again. Rinse and repeat. How fun is that? Going through the same zones, doing the same quests, wasting gold on the same riding skill. No one tells you to play a WOTLK instant 80 server, stop being trapped in the past. Legion is now, play its end game. WOTLK was like nine years ago, get over it. "OMG TBC & WOTLK are the best expansions everrrr!, I want to level in outland and northend." It's not like you haven't done that before. FFS, when you are 110, do you bring up about old contents like it was your ex-girlfriend? Legion has so much more contents you HAVEN'T done. New world bosses, raids, and dungeons they haven't implement it from retail. I feel like you are one of those people who dress his toons with the same tmogs and with the same similar names, sitting at the same spot of Dalaran everyday, doing ragefire chasm just for the pre-pre-pre vanilla feels while pulling WOTLK dps in legion. Go for some change. The point of leveling is to learn your class, which can be done in front of a training dummy or 110 mobs. If the point of the game is leveling, then this game will not have a level cap. If everyone can't deal with change like you do, Blizzard doesn't need to make new contents, no more 7.2,7.3, etc. You will still be playing vanilla. Change is what moves the game forward.

1 person likes this

@Leon121244 I think Jharna is right, pvp is pretty cold in this server even though I came pretty late to warlegion. If Instant110 new   server brings peeps, some people will bounce around x50 and instant.   population is needed, whatever helps attract ppl in. I really dont care about leveling tbh, it's a chore if you dont have time to level, takes longer to gear for legion contents. it's a fun server, so.. if its bad, ppl will leave,   if its good ppl will stay. i think ppl farm reps and   do profs, and pre-legion contents simply becuz no one else is on to do pve/pvp. 

Do we need a fun server?

Nah, we need a online server

2 hours ago, Jharna said:

Well, the other servers have little people to begin with. This server has a decent amount of people considering the fact that people still spam forums during maintenance demonstrate that they find this server a better alternative than the other servers. I am assuming you are here for the x50 experience rate. "Less grindy", fast to 110. Warlegion works with Firestorm after all, so far what they have been doing are successful. Though, the maintenance takes days, the server itself need people for it to function. No one ques bgs and rarely arenas in this server because their honor levels are crap. It's a catch 21. Instant server will allow that since pugs get to play with pugs. Only a small amount of people are able to do pve at peak hours, which are what? At most 70 people? If there is no pvp even at peak hours, the server needs more population. And that won't come easy without some changes. This is perhaps the change we need. I don't know for sure this will bring population to this server, but we haven't even tried it. If there are people playing at instant 110, they will create alts at x50. I am not going to assume everything will lead to failure, I am not a destructive cynic know-it-all like you. Legion is a new expansion, unlike that WOTLK, which is old news. People will want to try it out. One can create a private server in no more than 20min. Creating an instant 110 is not much of a heavy duty construction when they already have a working x50 template of a server they can code and copy from.

Like I said, if you are nostalgic about pre-vanilla leveling, you can do that at blizzlike private servers, create 10 characters, level them up to max levels, delete them again. Rinse and repeat. How fun is that? Going through the same zones, doing the same quests, wasting gold on the same riding skill. No one tells you to play a WOTLK instant 80 server, stop being trapped in the past. Legion is now, play its end game. WOTLK was like nine years ago, get over it. "OMG TBC & WOTLK are the best expansions everrrr!, I want to level in outland and northend." It's not like you haven't done that before. FFS, when you are 110, do you bring up about old contents like it was your ex-girlfriend? Legion has so much more contents you HAVEN'T done. New world bosses, raids, and dungeons they haven't implement it from retail. I feel like you are one of those people who dress his toons with the same tmogs and with the same similar names, sitting at the same spot of Dalaran everyday, doing ragefire chasm just for the pre-pre-pre vanilla feels while pulling WOTLK dps in legion. Go for some change. The point of leveling is to learn your class, which can be done in front of a training dummy or 110 mobs. If the point of the game is leveling, then this game will not have a level cap. If everyone can't deal with change like you do, Blizzard doesn't need to make new contents, no more 7.2,7.3, etc. You will still be playing vanilla. Change is what moves the game forward.

Playing Vanilla? Do not deviate from the topic friend, haha. I told you to think, a little bit. Do not judge me without knowing me and less with other expansions I mention.
But, well, everyone has their opinion and as you think you have to respect it.

We will see if there is or not the server. Since they have to respect the vote. :12:

Yes we need it.

I'm sick of starting over and over again there are plenty of "blizzlike" server 

I came here because of the x50 but a 110 + basic start stuff would be better to PvP because there is only PvP to enjoy in this game anymore

Good luck

Also you will get more people cause there is 0 zero server where you can get 110 + go straight to PvP

Edited by Jahz
!

well this is my opinion:

i would love to have a fun server BUT if you create another server the population will decrase and if you merge the servers you drain like 50% Fun of it :/ 

soo...i will probably not participate in disscusion but my vote is for yes

Edited by PortRoyale

i Like the server as it is now, and i prefer not to merge into a fun server.

would appreciate more work on the current server instead!

1 person likes this

How about instant level 100 so its like you actually bought legion?:D for me its whatever I just wanna have fun so i voted for instant 110

On 8.6.2017 at 8:11 PM, Leon121244 said:

Like you had to do something before hitting 110 at x50 , ur braindead?

Rename Warlegion into Arena Tournament and make it instant 110, fix more pvp based stuff and pve wise (for casuals).
And you're fine, give us AK up to 15, so we have to put time on 25, increase honor rates to x5 and lets have some fun.

Do weekly tournaments of the top 10 best rated ppl (weekly stats).
+ -  don't forget the pve casuals.

I got many ideas for it tho, but you need to cooperate and handle now, before its to late.

1 person likes this

это лучший сервер ,но администрация проигнорировала онлайн, ведь летом море различных мероприятий и людей будет много!