Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Aves

How to install the game   01/17/17

Click on "Join us" at the main page and you can choose to download Streaming client or the Launcher.  If you chose to download the Launcher, then the game will slowly download after you run the Laucher. If you chose to download theStreaming client, then the game will slowly download while you play it (When you discover new zones or similar), but important files will be already in .zip archive. Once the game has completely downloaded, extract the archive with Laucher or Streaming files to the folder where the game will be located, open the folder properties (Right Click -> Properties) and un-check the settings "Read only". Also check the WarlegionLauncher's settings - the game directory, languague and account settings. After you have extracted the game to your desired folder, proceed to open the WTF folder and then open the config file "Warlegion.wtf" and check if the file contains these lines: SET portal "logon.warlegion.com"
      SET textLocale "enUS"
      SET audioLocale "enUS" Add these lines if they are disappeared and save the file. Run warlegion.exe or WarlegionLauncher.exe and you can start playing the game SET audioLocale "xxXX", replace the xxXX depending on which language you want; Spanish - esES, Latin America - esMX, Portuguese - ptBR, German - deDE, French - frFR, English - enUS Try to use our WarLegionLauncher - he can remember your passwords and type it at the next login without your help. If you have problems, read this topic. If you want to join general channel, type /join word_en in "say" chat ("world_ru" - russian general chat; "world_es" - spanish general chat). If you have found any bug, please report it in bugtracker.
Crawler

Do we need a Fun server?

Do we need a Fun server ?   135 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a Fun server ?

• Yes, we want to have instant 110 server.
    • No, current rates are good.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

Hello, we have some ideas to create Fun (instant 110 PVP realm), so we made this poll to ask your opinion.

If we decide to make it , we will add advertisement for it. Also if you want, we can merge all current characters to the new realm and merge realms them at all. Then we will have only one realm - Fun (instant 110).

We have some ideas what to make on this realm, so only need to decide if you want to see it or no.

Thanks.

Regards, Warlegion administration.

would be cool but i dont think ppl on the current server will be that happy when they merge servers

2 people like this

dont merge honestly just have 2 different ones

1 person likes this

i want funserver

3 people like this

Merged server=More people=More pvp=More AP/Honor Levels/Arenas/Battlegrounds/Raids=More Fun=Yields more people=Snowball effect continues :old:

2 people like this

Honestly. A server like this with the x50 rate is fine. Changing the server for one Fun obviously would bring more people ... but this ... which makes fun like the official WoW should not be changed. YOU SHOULD NOT WORK ON A NEW SERVER. The best thing would be to try to improve the current server, there are enough people and new zones and the rest of the bugs solved could be the best for WarLegion.

Thank you and take my advice into account.

4 people like this

Dude i've only played for like 3 hours and the server went down. But i had a really good impresion. If the whole Legion is working you should not get a new server, lvling up slowly is the blizzard like fun part.

i played 4 hours lol. i just wish they would fix the server now instead of thinking about a new

Posted (edited)

Greeting, I think the rate server is fine :), But if people want a FUN realm, we need to have 2 different realm and lets the people chose which one they want to play. 

:12:

Edited by Hopefully
Mistake
3 people like this

Make fun server but don't merge

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

why server is offline !

Edited by mrprodj

On 6/4/2017 at 11:21 AM, mrprodj said:

why server is offline !

1 hour ago, mrprodj said:

why server is offline !

Look around on the forum, main reason as to why its down is due to maintenance/bug fixes. The server should be up soon.

I recommend joining the Discord server with a link at the bottom of the website.

Hi, sorry i'm new on WarLegion server.. can someone tell me if old expansions work? I love to farm mount and achievements
Thanks ^^

I honestly think that's an terrible idea, people who plays here joined for what warlegion is.

Having more than one realm means the population will decrease even more. Is that what you really want?

I mean come on! You can't be that clueless. Think a little. What are the positives and what are the negatives of your propositions.

Spoiler

if you do a fun server i guarantee server is gonna full player because it is going to be the first legion fun server please do it

1 person likes this

A fun server would be great, but not merge! 2 differit servers would be awesome!! And a fun relam would tottaly emprove tht population stage!

2 people like this

A funserver will be pretty fun . Testing PVP and PVE is pretty fun in my opinion. 

2 people like this

Do a Funserver. There will be much more people playing... I guess.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think that create another realm same as FUN, just divide the population more, the rates are already high and good to Leveling , better improve the actual realm than create a realm fun.

Edited by gorzokqtbr
1 person likes this

Guys, really, what's the problem of a FunServer. There can be 2 servers, one for levelling, with ratex50 and a fun server, for those who don,t want do level.

1 person likes this

hi, could we have 2 server 1 for fun instant 110 and the second whit x50 thats cool, i will play the 2 servers :)

i think a 2nd server should be done once the bugs on the current one are done like unkillable skeletons\cant hand out quest's and also once they get their shit togther and stop having the server stop working out of nowhere