Welcome on WarLegion private server. If you have any problems with connection, try to use our LAUNCHER.

• Announcements

• Weegee

Forum rules.   01/18/17

Greetings players! Please be aware that we have forum rules. Before creating a thread / topic, make sure to read the rules to avoid the chance of breaking them.
Zamorak

MoP and WoD Raids

1 post in this topic

Good evening, first of all I would like to congratulate the team for the quality and all the fun that Warlegion has been offering me to my friends. I am sending this just as a suggestion and not as a criticism, after all the server is becoming more and more the best I have ever played. I would like to ask the attention of all the team regarding the Raids and Dugeons of Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of D (I know that it is not an easy task to deal with so many errors and scripts that can give problem), but I believe that in this way proposing more diversity In the transmodifications of items as well as the mission of the garrison popular Tanaan Jungle are the biggest points to be raised now. The Npcs and missions of Suramar as well as High Mountain and Thormheim are something that may come next. Once again I congratulate the team and all the work of WarLegion, thank you.

1 person likes this